Expiration of points
- Points earned by and awarded to a Participant from the purchase of an Eligible Rewards Item
expire one (1) year after the date earned.
- Points earned by and awarded to a Participant from (i) New Activations (excluding H2O Family
and Friends Plan activations); and (ii) H2O Wireless Refer a Friend Program expire ninety (90)
days after the date earned.
These H2O Wireless Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms and Conditions”) govern your
participation in the Program (as that term is defined below) and constitute an agreement (“Agreement”)
between you and Locus Telecommunications, LLC (“Locus”). By enrolling or participating in the Program you:
H2o wireless | recharge online
What is Hotspot?
Hotspot allows you to share your cellular data via Wi-Fi,
Bluetooth, or USB using laptops, tablets, and more. Add it to your plan at any
time for just $10 for 1GB, $20 for 5GB, or $30 for 10GB.
How can I get more data for Hotspot?
You can top up Hotspot online,
by calling Customer Service at 1-800-643-926, or by
visiting an H2O Wireless retailer near you..
If my phone is using the hotspot feature, can I continue to use my phone’s voice and data features?
Is Hotspot always running?
No. Hotspot powers off after a period of inactivity. The Hotspot function also
defaults to off.
How fast is Hotspot?
Download speeds are available at up to 8Mpbs/4Mbps (4G). Videos stream are available at
DVD Quality (480p).Additional Information: Hotspot requires purchase of the 1 Year for
$100 Plan and the use of an eligible device. Eligible Android devices vary by device.
GB Data limits apply to total usage on each Monthly Unlimited plan, including hotspot
usage. Once data has been depleted, hotspot is available at 2G speeds. Device connection
limit varies by hotspot device. Full terms and conditions applicable and available
How can you access or change your personal information?
For existing H2O subscribers, you may access select Personal Information we have collected from you, such as your Contact Information, Payment Information, and Account Profile Information, by logging-on to your account at
How can you contact us?
Phone: 1-800-643-4926 or 611 from your Device during normal business hours:
Monday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.MailLocus Telecommunications, LLC2200 Fletcher AvenueFort Lee, New Jersey 07024
How do we share, sell, or allow access to your personal information?
H2O’s products and Services, and their pricing, are based on the ability of H2O to share or sell your non-sensitive Personal Information to third parties or allow them to access your Personal Information for their commercial marketing purposes. Subject to applicable law or regulation, H2O may use your Personal Information for the business purposes and commercial marketing purposes described below.
We may share your Personal Information for the following limited business purposes:
How do we use your personal information?
H2O’s products and Services, and their pricing, are based on the ability of H2O to use your non-sensitive Personal Information for our commercial marketing purposes. Subject to applicable law or regulation, H2O may use your Personal Information for the business purposes and commercial marketing purposes described below.
We may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
How will we let you know if this policy changes?
Limitation of warranty
- THE PROGRAM IS BEING PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY
OR CONDITION. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, H2O EXCLUDES ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS,
WARRANTIES AND OTHER TERMS WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED INTO OR INCORPORATED INTO THIS
AGREEMENT, WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND TERMS AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY
AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND TERMS ARISING FROM COURSE
OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR OTHER ASSURANCE
GIVEN OR MADE BY OR ON BEHALF OF H2O PRIOR TO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU WAIVE ALL REMEDIES WHICH,
BUT FOR THIS SECTION, MIGHT OTHERWISE BE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF SUCH REPRESENTATION,
WARRANTY OR OTHER ASSURANCE.
- H2O DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OF, OR
ACCURACY OF ADVERTISEMENTS FOR, ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED
BY OFFER PROVIDER OR SUPPLIERS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PROGRAM. IN ADDITION, ALTHOUGH H2O
INTENDS TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE
MATERIALS TO THE PROGRAM WEBSITE AND REWARDS APPLICATIONS, H2O DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE
OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE PROGRAM WEBSITE AND REWARDS APPLICATIONS ARE FREE OF
DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS. IN ADDITION, H2O DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM WEBSITE
AND REWARDS APPLICATIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND H2O ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THE PROGRAM WEBSITE.
What are the rights for individuals in the european economic area?
for any inquiries related to the any relevant GDPR-protected information. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
What are the sources of the personal information we collect about you?
We may obtain Personal Information about you from a variety of sources and in a variety of ways.
Information from You.
You may give us Personal Information, such as Identity Information, Government-Issued Identification Information, Contact Information, Payment Information, Billing Information, Account Profile Information, Correspondence Information, and Marketing and Communications Information when you:
- Apply for or subscribe to our Services;
- Create an online account with us;
- Purchase products and Services from us;
- Communicate with us, including through our “Contact Us” page (do not submit any sensitive Personal Information, such as passwords, Social Security numbers, health information, or financial information, through the “Contact Us” page);
- Subscribe to our mailing lists or otherwise agree to receive marketing communications from us;
- Participate in our sweepstakes and promotions; or
- Complete our surveys.
Information from Your Use of Our Services.
Information from Third Parties and Publicly-Available Sources.
We may collect Personal Information from affiliates, partners, service providers, and third parties, including social media platforms, data aggregators, public databases, and other commercially available sources.
What are your advertising choices and consent options?
You have several advertising choices and consent options. Please note that exercising these choices and options may not prevent you from receiving all advertising; you may continue to receive generic advertising from us or interest-based advertising from third parties, depending on how they operate. Opting out will not affect our provision of Services to you.
What are your california privacy rights?
If you are a California resident, you can take advantage of the following rights:
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your Personal Information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information, the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of Personal Information that we sold about you, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling your Personal Information, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any Personal Information that we have collected from you, subject to lawful exceptions to such deletion requests.
- You may request to opt out of our sale of your Personal Information to third parties, and to our affiliated companies that do not share the same brand name, for their direct marketing purposes. If you opt out, it means that we will not share your Personal Information with such third parties to use for their purposes going forward unless you later direct us to do so.
- Your authorized agent may submit a request on your behalf, after submission of proof of authorization, in accordance with California law.
To opt out of the sale of your personal information or otherwise take advantage of the foregoing rights, please visit and complete our
What personal information do we collect about you?
Depending on how you interact with us or our Services, we may collect Personal Information from or about you. “Personal Information” is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Information You Provide.
Information we may collect that you provide us includes:
Настройки и информация
- APN: att.mvno
- APN для 4G/LTE: PRODATA
- Поддержка клиентов: 800 843 4926
Доступны следующие ежемесячные пакеты с включенными неограниченными внутренними звонками, неограниченными международными SMS, неограниченными звонками в 50 стран, в которых не снижается скорость передачи данных в 4G/LTE:
30 долларов США
10 долларов США
35 долларов США
10 долларов США
40 долларов США
20 долларов США
50 долларов США
20 долларов США
60 долларов США
20 долларов США
Тариф на передачу данных по умолчанию составляет 0,10 доллара США за Мб. Все планы ограничены: скорость будет снижена до «2G» до 128 Кбит/с, когда будет использован лимит. Дополнительные данные доступны по 5 центов за Мб при добавлении «Feature Card» за 10 долларов США.
Неиспользованный баланс «Feature Card» истекает в конце ежемесячного плана. На всех планах можно перебрасывать неиспользованные данные на следующий месяц. Переброшенные данные никогда не истекают, пока план остается активным, но они ограничены максимум 5 Гб. При использовании автоматической оплаты все ставки со скидкой 10%, но нужно отменить.
H2o wireless refer a friend program; terms and conditions
Except as otherwise noted herein, the RAF Program (as that term is defined below) is governed by the
Program Terms and Conditions.
H2O Pay As You Go plans are NOT included in the RAF program.